Do you need to build a customer base?
Are you unsure who your target market is?
Do you know what content best motivates your audience?
Do you have low open rates on your emails?
Our 6 week programme takes you from where you are now to having a super engaged mailing list and social media following that is loyal to your cause and ready to buy from you.
The course is broken up into short actional videos each week, combined with step by step activities throughout to get you actively building your crowd. At the end of each section you will get a weekly challenge to really boost your crowd building over the 6 week period. On top of this you can access 3 fortnightly power hours where anyone on the course can come and get advise from experts and others also building their crowds (more power hour access can be bought to keep you accountable when the course has ended).
What You’ll Learn
Part 1: Your Proposition
- What can you expect from this course
- Who are you and what does your community stand for
- What niche are you in and what does that mean for your brand
- What does your crowd want and expect
- Goal setting for the course
Part 2: Your Target Market
- Who is in your crowd currently
- The who, what, where, when and how of your target market
- How to expand your crowd
Part 3: Market Analysis
- Who are your competitors
- Who are your collaborators
- How can we use this to our advantage to build your crowd
Part 4: The Set Up
- Setting up the best landing page to bring in emails
- Setting up social media sites
- Testing the copy/design
Part 5: Content creation
- Content creation testing
Part 6: Analysing and refining
- How to test your content
- How to analyse the data
- How to refine the copy and continue experimenting
Lucy Jones –
This is an amazing course and Jes is a brilliant leader. After a 30years plus career in education with loads of experience in writing and delivering art and design programmes I was blown away with the content, and the robust and analytical approach of the weekly schedule. I learnt such a lot from the activities and actions – sometimes it was hard to keep up to be honest – but it is completely OK t set your own pace which is great for full time or multi tasking individuals. I highly recommend this course and its leader Jes Bailey, without reservation.