How does the ripple effect in crowdfunding work?
How is it easier to gain the trust of 278 everyday investors than just 2 angel investors?
How did someone so sceptical of crowdfunding hit their campaign goal with 3 weeks to go?
Michael Lawal tells the story of how Sendit.money came to life and why he, as a black founder chose to crowdfund his enterprise. Michael delves into the importance of building a community ahead of his campaign and stressed the importance of following up and how his campaign smashed its target through a ripple effect from his own initial audience. Michael’s story is essential watching for anyone looking to crowdfund.
This is an inspiring story of how:
– black founders can raise funding
– building trust and credibility is the key to success
– Twitter is a powerful tool
– Michael took his mother’s biggest problem as a trader and has now created a solution
– to make money whilst also making people’s lives better in the process