How can you take your local council to court?
How can you smash your crowdfunding target of £30k without traditional marketing methods?
How can you get over 1000 backers without an email list during a pandemic?
Joelle and the people of Ealing wanted to challenge the local council’s LTNs which were put in place without consulting the locals. They hit their £30k crowdfunding target and went on to hit their £35k stretch goal. Even more amazingly, 1025 backers supported this campaign.
As a reminder, this was not Joelle’s job or business, this was a personal project!
This is an inspiring story of how:
– a community can come together
– you can achieve your goals without a mailing list and traditional marketing methods
– you can create a successful crowdfunding campaign for a legal matter
– 1025 people supported this local campaign during a global pandemic
– saying YES and figuring it out after can lead to amazing things